This was great! This is something a lot of parents would enjoy seeing. I found storybird to be a helpful app for a picturebook. Hope you liked it too! Thanks for sharing Betsy!
This was great! This is something a lot of parents would enjoy seeing. I found storybird to be a helpful app for a picturebook. Hope you liked it too! Thanks for sharing Betsy!
Betsy, this picture book is amazing! I love the focus on the mother-daughter relationship, and the last page was my absolute favorite. I love how you were able to create such a cohesive story from the storybird images. Well done!
Betsy, this picture book is amazing! I love the focus on the mother-daughter relationship, and the last page was my absolute favorite. I love how you were able to create such a cohesive story from the storybird images. Well done!
Betsy--What did you think of creating a story with an artist's images? Was it easy or hard? Well it is a great story and hope you will share it with your students and invite them to create/write a story too. You are a writer!
This picture book was lovely. It completely captures how young children are when they just want to be helpful, but are really not being that helpful :) It is definitely a story that is easily acceptable for young children. I re-read your letter to cancer and I still find it to be the most powerful piece that you wrote. There was so much honesty and raw emotion behind it. It was beautiful.
Betsy, I really liked all your pieces! I cannot believe you had so many people in your life get ovarian cancer, how awful. I also cannot believe you were all alone when you got the measles! Crazy! You write in a way that makes me feel that I am right there next to you, no matter what you are writing about, or how you are writing. It was fun reading them all! (even your poetry:)
What a cute story. Little kiddos and those with kiddos of their own will relate!
ReplyDeleteThis was great! This is something a lot of parents would enjoy seeing. I found storybird to be a helpful app for a picturebook. Hope you liked it too! Thanks for sharing Betsy!
ReplyDeleteThis was great! This is something a lot of parents would enjoy seeing. I found storybird to be a helpful app for a picturebook. Hope you liked it too! Thanks for sharing Betsy!
ReplyDeleteBetsy, this picture book is amazing! I love the focus on the mother-daughter relationship, and the last page was my absolute favorite. I love how you were able to create such a cohesive story from the storybird images. Well done!
ReplyDeleteBetsy, this picture book is amazing! I love the focus on the mother-daughter relationship, and the last page was my absolute favorite. I love how you were able to create such a cohesive story from the storybird images. Well done!
ReplyDeleteBetsy--What did you think of creating a story with an artist's images? Was it easy or hard? Well it is a great story and hope you will share it with your students and invite them to create/write a story too. You are a writer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute story. Students should relate to wanting to help so much.
ReplyDeleteBetsy,
ReplyDeleteThis picture book was lovely. It completely captures how young children are when they just want to be helpful, but are really not being that helpful :) It is definitely a story that is easily acceptable for young children. I re-read your letter to cancer and I still find it to be the most powerful piece that you wrote. There was so much honesty and raw emotion behind it. It was beautiful.
Your picture book is so cute! It really captures the relationship between kids and adults! Have you shared this in any of the classes you sub in?
ReplyDeleteBetsy, I really liked all your pieces! I cannot believe you had so many people in your life get ovarian cancer, how awful. I also cannot believe you were all alone when you got the measles! Crazy! You write in a way that makes me feel that I am right there next to you, no matter what you are writing about, or how you are writing. It was fun reading them all! (even your poetry:)
ReplyDelete